Re: Is this a good deal?

I don't get this argument.  If your engine takes 750cfm to run at WOT/5000 rpm, and 500cfm at
WOT/3500 rpm, how can a 750cfm TB be better than a 900cfm at anything but WOT/5000?  Anything
under 5000 rpm and you are over-sized with a 750cfm unit, right?  Is a 900cfm unit at WOT/3500
worse than a 750cfm unit at WOT/3500?  Or WOT/2000?

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash