Re: P&H Injector Interface

Just wanted to confirm the scenario of 4  (2 groups of 2) TBI injectors,
which would be slighlty different than couplings of the TPI flavour P&H's.
You drew a distinction between TPI and TBI P&H injectors earlier, and I just
wanted to remind you that many of us still tinker with multiple TBI type
injectors, be it with a 4BBL Holley or a couple of Rochester TBI's.  That
translates to 4/1 amps per injector.

Who says that 4 of such injectors is even the practical limit?............

The "VIC" is simply a 2-8 signal (1-4 plus 1-4) batch firing device with BPW
compensation on each of its outputs.  Very simple and effective, based upon
its intended market.............

Walt.