Re: Need help understanding Fuel tables.

Hey Kevin,
I just had this question a little while back.. it really does not matter
(atleast from what I have found) what is in thesecond table for under 3200
rpm and above 400. I actually ran with 0's in the second table until 3200
and it ran fine (well, relatively speaking).  Id go with some numbers other
than 0 though, perhaps 30.. i dunno,  i think any number would work as long
as the first table adds up to what you want.

Pablo