Re: Im going CRAZY, WOT tuning is being a bastard! Running out offuel

It runs strongest at about .9v, currently thats dropping down to very low
.8's and high .7s wot.. it runs absolutely horrible too, and im getting
pretty bad knock when it happens.

The more I think about it the more im starting to think heat is causing it.
Not coolant temperature but just some automotive component heat soaking.
The reason I believe this is because the last time I went to the track, it
did the same thing. I issumed it was bad injectors because the track is 150
miles away. I figured the ecm would have learned pretty much all there was
to learn. I ran my fastest time on my first run, each run was progressively
slower and slower and when i finally decided to look at my O2 it was down at
.4 - .5 wot at the end of the night!
Yes, i have kept copies of each bin as i go and have taken mental notes. As
I said before, i think my part throttle is very close to being right.

Pablo