Re: Im going CRAZY, WOT tuning is being a bastard! Running out offuel

I have the same problem with my 2.8tbi, goes lean at 4400rpm.  I too have
played with the fuel tables to no gain...  but before going to the list, I
wanted to go over the fuel system first.  I have many no-no's like old
fuel pump, filter and injectors.  Too many unknown's before blaming the
computer in my case.

Ernst denBroeder