RE: Im going CRAZY, WOT tuning is being a bastard! Running outoffuel

Mike,
This is exactly what I just did, just disabled closed loop. Havent tested it
yet. We'll see what happens, if it runs the same at wot all the time and as
good as that first time yesterday ill be as giddy as a school girl

Len,
any reason I should stay down so low on the factory TBI injectors? Ive
searched the archives and seen numerous posts stating that the factory GM
injectors can take alot more than that, something like 70 psi if memory
serves me.
Besides, if i ran these injectors at 13 psi i dont think they would support
beyond 200 hp.

Pablo