Re: Im going CRAZY, WOT tuning is being a bastard! Running out offuel

here ill just tell you everything about my fuel system
pump is 42 GPH at 40 psi, manufacturer: blackstone
fuel lines are 3/8"
fuel filter ford mustang 5.0 efi
Regulator, NOS 4 port with return (forgot the part number) external
adjustable 15-50 psi
TBI unit return plugged
Injectors, stock GM, Green/white stripe pn 5235279*PPD
I believe the baseline pressure is 10 psi
Idle map is between 45-50 kpa
Part throttle varies depending on my foot but typically a bit more vac. than
idle
around 35 kpa

anymore questions ? :)

Pablo