RE: Im going CRAZY, WOT tuning is being a bastard! Runningoutoffuel

Yeah, timing isnt the problem, ive burned a chip with 0 spark retard..
though i do get an occasional 43 when it does go lean and goes into
precautionary retard.

lemme get off my rear and take it for a spin or two with closed loop disabled.

Pablo