Fuel, Fuel, Fuel... why dont I have enough

Well, as usual, im not that lucky. Turning off closed loop didnt do squat.
In fact, even though it always runs much better when cool i still think its
going lean then just not showing upon the o2 for some reason or another. As
it gets hotter it gets much much worse.

Went to a cruise in and got beat by a VW GTI... if thats any indication of
how pathetic it is. If only it would pull past 4000 but I guess things arent
supposed to come that easy.

Now ive narrowed it down to injectors or fuel pump. Since the injectors
really arent high perfomance peices by any stretch of the imagination what
do you guys reccomend? Id like to continue running high pressure and theres
lots of evidence in the archives to back me up in that GM tbi injectors can
handle it but if you have a better suggestion id be glad to see it. I
remember someone posting a source for cheap TBI injectors.. what was it again?

pump wise.. this pump should support my motor, but i guess if it doesnt its
gotta go

Well im really bummed right now and frustrated, been working at this for a
long time, 6 months, and it has never pulled to even within 1500 rpm of
where it should be peaking let alone falling off in power. Its barely better
than stock.

Pablo