Got some new injectors! Best way to rescale?>

I got ahold of some used 9c1 caprice injectors (17084327) yellow/brown
stripe, 65 lbs each

i just threw them on there and started the car and GEEEEEZ thats ALOT more
fuel! i tapped the thottle with my hand and literally FILLED the throttle
body with gas and stalled the car

ok my question now is should i just lower the BPW to adjust or should I
lower fuel pressure to equal the same flow rate that i adjusted my current
bpw to. Im currently running 50 psi

the injectors have quite a few miles on them.. one of them needed me to give
it a good whack to work.. i think its mainly because they were sitting out
of use for quite some time. Now would it be wiser to run a higher pressure,
lower duty cycle or lower pressure higher duty cycle to sorta baby these
suckers.. they looked just fine at idle, like more fuel than ive ever seen
come out of there

thanks all

Pablo