Subject: DIY_EFI_WWW
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:54:41 +0200
From: Oliver Scholz <scholz@inherent.de>
To: "'sravet@arm.com'" <sravet@arm.com>

Hello Steve,

I have a project on my website that may be of interest for your mailing
list (which I just discovered).
It is a DIY-Scantool for the C3, P4 and J1850 GM-ECM's. It features its
own operating system
that allows for endless modifications and it should be adaptable to most
GM ECM's out there.
I have a prototype running (but my site is not fully up-to-date yet, the
schematics are still
missing, I have no CAD program), I am these days testing the P4
routines.

Anyway, if you'd like to add a link, the pages are at:

http://www.franken.de/users/dagobah/luke/FlexScan.html

For feedback I can be reached at: o.scholz@gmx.net

Best regards,

-Oliver