Re: re;re;P&H injector interface

Having replaced ecms that were even water damaged inside the interior, I'd
really really suggest that you mount all or as much electronics inside the
car as possible.  Even rain water has some salt in it in, and will lead to
"false" tracing, or voltages bleeding over.
   Don't even mention hot coolant and ecms in the same sentence.
  It's water resistant, not water proof, and not very.
  Yep, more work thata way, but beats doing it twice.
Grumpy

> Gar,
> when you do get a rountuit on the driver interface enclosure, can ya make
sure thats its waterproof (submersible?), reasoning--I have a bunch of room
forward of the engine compartment for all kinds of goodies in my
plymouth.Cooling there would not be an issue.