Re: '165 switching both fans from the ECM?

And to conclude this project...after spending a few hours in the corner w/
CSH in place...I accepted the conclusion that the '165 ECM can only manage
one fan (relay) and went shopping for a better thermostatically-controlled
switch.

I found the following mfg/part# info on switches that close at 212degF and
open at ~190degF:

GM:		3053190  $24
Borg Warner:	TFS-8  $21
Standard:	FS-136  $19

These are listed as stock replacements for 1987 Buick Regal w/ engine code
7 (3.8L turbo.)  I picked up the Borg Warner unit locally, sure enough it
works as advertised.  There are other more expensive Jet and Hypertech
pieces ($40...ouch!) available, also...but some $ can be saved w/ a little
research.

-Kevin