Re: P&H Injector Interface - Wiring Approach

Hehehe,
I've done some harness work <g>, and the easiest part is the injector stuff.
They are on top of the engine, and have to be readily accessible for
replacement (well in theory anyway).    Doing the injector stuff is easy
even for a CSH wearer.  Trick is doing 2 or more times, even if a rehash.
Getting wiring routing, and sorting out the little snafu's is an art that
must be practiced.  BUT, anyone that I know that does any heavy mechanics
has the raw intelligence to do simple harness wiring.   Also, lots of guys
pool their efforts.
   Tricky wiring is when you have long runs of wire that get susseptable to
RFI.  Under hood and close to injectors means near dissy.  Means, when there
is an ignition failure, RFI goes way the hell up, and then you have to
trouble shot things, and without a good scope that is hard to do, for RFI
problems.  Also, heater motors with baddly warn brushes can be a problem.
   The oem routing is terrific, and one just need to route along that,
trouble is bulkhead connectors.
Help or hinderance?, your call
Bruce