Intro

Hi everybody,

I have joined this list after I found the GM ECM page on the net.
Let me introduce myself: My name is Oliver Scholz, I live in Germany, and I own 4
Pontiac Fieros.
This is also the reason why I build a homemade scantool a few years ago. My
background is
CS and EE, and part of my job is developing communications software for a supplier
of the
big three.

Anyway, I have designed a DIY-scantool for C3, P4 and Class 2 (J1850) data
streams, it can be
found at http://www.franken.de/users/dagobah/luke/flexscan.html
if you're interested. This is also part of why I joined this list.

Well, I'm looking forward to interesting posts on this list!

C'ya!

-Oliver