Re: Stumped at CSH, HQ

TCC driver somehow stuck in on mode, battery disconnect let it turn off?

Panic stop break a groundstrap?   I had this on a 2.6 Dodge Crapavan  - bad
front mount kept breaking the ground strap, drove me nuts for 2 days.
Those X-body motors can really move around when the rad. support mount is
wasted.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com