When to swap injectors

I'm trying to figure out when you should swap injectors ... more
specifically, what duty cycle is considered too much and how to determine
your current duty cycle.

I have a '90 IROC 350, cammed, AFR heads, TPIS MiniRam, exhaust ... and the
stock 22lb injectors.  I'm running around 50psi of FP and I have modified
the fuel tables such that I get upper 800's in the O2s at WOT across the
board.  Everything seems wonderful and everything is running great.  But,
when SHOULD you switch injectors.  Is there a magic calculatable value that
indicates that you should swap to a larger set of injectors?

Tim