RE: When to swap injectors

I'm running 24lbl ford motorsports injectors @ 50- 55 psi.  at the track
60psi.
(still some tuning needed.
The motor makes around 400hp and runs no prob.
Since my bsfc was around .44-,45 on the dyno and it made 400hp x .45=180
lb/hr
180lb/hr / 8 = 22.5 lbs/hr
most na motors are .45 or .55..
24 lbs injectors may gain you a few hp and some drivability.. since you
could run a lower press.  But
back to back testing is advised.

(remember if you increase the fp.. your flow rate changes..)