Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

You don't have one of those small tbi's off a 2.8l or something,
do you? I'm in the process of tuning a hi-perf tbi setup. It's
from  a 350 v-8 w/the 55 lb injectors. It's running at 30psi
fuel pressure. Good all the way past 6,000 rpm. Running a
performer rpm manifold. (Good heads & cam).

At 6,000 rpm the map value gets to 90kpa. Baro is at 102kpa.
So, yea, it's a bit restrictive, but it works. See if you can get a
map reading at the higher rpm.

BobR.

olbap wrote:

> I dont know exactly, but I think it has to do with fuel flow and puddling at
> the bottom of the manifold

<snip>