Re: UPDATE, Swapped to carb to rule out ignition.. and pseudo-intro..

I built an in car timer using the info from Forrest Mimms line of books from
RS.  They had/have a $20 stopwatch, and used a 4066 for the on-off- reset
functions.  Used some counters and the VSS input for triggering.  To replace
the battery in the stop watch used the voltage drop across a LED to run it.
Used a 7805 and a couple caps for power/filtering.   Let 3 tire revolutions
start the timer (to ignore tire spin), and then 100 revolutions to stop the
timer.  Bunch of reading/learning, and $35 I have the perfect in car timer
Grumpy

Subject: Re: UPDATE, Swapped to carb to rule out ignition.. and
pseudo-intro..