From: olbap [mailto:olbap@mail.mia.bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 7:17 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: UPDATE, Swapped to carb to rule out ignition.. and
pseudo-intro..

 Interesting, the only thing is that im using a very short runner intake and
despite even a very small throttle body it should pull strongly up to
ATLEAST 5500 yet it does not with the tbi.. the only theory I have i just
posted to the list.

I also have a complete TPI setup from an 87 LB9, but because the motor was
built with high rpm in mind( heads and cam), I dont plan on using it.

Pablo