Re: Fuel Trim Cell 18???

Jody Shapiro wrote:

> In the following run, the 3rd gear pull uses the long-term learns (152,
> I know, I know) and fattens things up big-time.  Injector pulsewidths jump
> way up as do the O2 sensor voltages.

Do you really think your PW is that high?  15 mSec isn't really
that bad unless you are trying to spin 7000 rpm.  My PW goes up
to 26.xx mSec around 5400.  I haven't done the math yet, but I
think I'm more than exceeding the capacity of the stock 24#
injectors.  My O2s stay mid 900s all the way up to 6000 rpm and I
don't see any knock retard.  I am working on an intercooler
project right now and will be looking for some 36# injectors soon
to get rid of the FMU. >:(

--
Glen Beard  95 T/A conv M6
355, Vortech, heads, cam...