Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

> Played with the fuel some more tonight, held everything constant except for
> bpw as per a members reccomendation, i could get it really rich on the top
> but the power was just not there i mean it took a year to rev from 4000 to
> 5000 and the sound the engine was making was not pretty

Some possibly stupid suggestions:
1) Could it be flooding up top? Don't count on anything computer related
as a check, since O2 will be completely wrong if it misfires anyhoo.
2) How are you editing the chips? Maybe you've got a bad address for
a table (row?)?
3) Maybe your power/ground/ECU is just weak enough that it can't pull the
proper amperage at those RPM levels (higher RPMs means more often hitting
the "4" in a 4:1 driver)

You need some more sensors it seems. Be it plug cuts, EGT, monitoring the
inj pulse, a vid camera over the TBI, or whatever...there must be a way
to see what's happening as a verification of your calculated guesses.
That just might be a perfect app for this Data Acq module that I just
received in the mail from http://www.dataq.com.

-greg