Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

>You need some more sensors it seems. Be it plug cuts, EGT, monitoring the
>inj pulse, a vid camera over the TBI, or whatever..

You're right, I have a westach EGT and CHT in the mail.. Not real sure on
how well the CHT is going to work, hopefully ill be able to see the head
heat up when it goes lean (and be able to tell the difference)

and about the video camera, ive wished to be able to see whats going on too.
Maybe I can con a small child into sitting under the hood for a test drive
and look for me :)

How would I go about finding out if the injectors are recieving enough
power? Should I rig up my dwell meter to them aswell?

Pablo