References of Direct and indirect injection system for gasoline and diesel engine

Dear all,

I would like to have your favour to inform me of references of Direct and
Indirect injection system for gasoline and diesel engine such as books,
magazine, website, VCD of video which covers from basic up to advanced for
European, Japanese and American cars.

Thank you for your kind interest and I am waiting your respond.

Best regards,

Abdi Siregar