Heat crazed mad scientist

I'm looking for one of those airfoil thingies that JET sells for the LT1,USED. There are at least 1 or 2 others but JET is the only CO. I can remember.

Actually, if somebody has one they will rent me you can have it back in a couple of days. I just want to make a mold.

In a fit of "looney-ness" I built a plastic injection molding machine today. (I used parts from an old dishwasher in case your wondering)
YEP, it works great.

Also, isn't that Granatelli MAF made out of some kind of plastic?

If you've seen my mind, please return it,
Kelly