Injector Duty Cycle ... have data ... need advice

Using the readings from Diacom for Pulse Width and Engine Speed (RPMs) I was
able to calculate the Injector Duty cycle across a WOT run.  The data is
presented below.

1) How reliable are the values reported by diacom?
2) Take a look at the data below.  If diacom is accurate then it seems like
I should be running larger injectors.  But, the O2s (which aren't included
here) are great across the board.  The O2s indicate that my fuel supply is
AOK.  But, the injector Duty cycles are high ... in some cases REALLY high.
a) Should I keep the 22lbers I am using since the O2s are great
b) Or, Should I invest in a set of 24lb SVOs because the Duty Cycles are
high?
c) Or, Invest in a set of 26lbers.  I am currently running my 22lbers at
@50psi.  This makes it seem like my injectors are 24lbers.  So, do I need
even larger injectors??

Thanx in advance,
Tim