Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

The reason I asked about the height above the manifold, is that
with a 2bbl, the air flow can slam into the bottom of the plenum.
(high velocity air stream).

It can help to space the tbi up a bit.

The air director things are important on the tbi's. Bruce has
covered this in detail, so I'll just brief it. Notice that a stock
tbi air cleaner has a metal ring the diameter of the tbi top.
This ring extends toward the top of the cleaner, with a gap
at the top. This forms the air-flow into a column that flows
down past the injectors, drawing the fuel with it.

Check out the basic stuff, take a deep breath, then start
over. The carb test was good, you can now concentrate
on the tbi.

Set the injector constant to 135, and adjust the VE tables
to suit. By-the-way, what ecm are you using?

BobR.