RE: Injector Duty Cycle ... have data ... need advice

> What is the measured performance difference at 48 PSI, and 52 PSI?.
> Compared this base line at 50?...
> That's what matters

Grumpy,
You just confused me.  What does the measured performance difference between
48, 50, and 52psi have to do with when fuel injectors need to be changed?  I
thought that this was completely dependent on the Duty Cycle?  Now, I do
understand that higher pressures atomize the fuel better ... but, once you
get up to 48psi the atomization at higher pressures (> 48psi) isn't
significant enough to provide a HP boost.  Are you saying that I should
consider bumping the pressure up even higher than I am running now and then
reburn a new chip to lower the VE curves in order to decrease the pulse
width (thus decreasing the Duty Cycle)?  If so, the question then becomes -
What is the safe operating pressure range of the stock injectors?  I've
heard that they hate high pressures.

Tim