Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

-> Now to make any real power, least from what I've seen, you'll need
-> the 2" butterflies.  Barry Gant sells em, but then ya need to find a
-> machine shop that understands the word slow feed to machine the TBs
-> for the larger butterflies.  Other choise if the BBC TB.

 The 4.3/5.0/5.7 throttle bodies are plenty cheap; the big block TBs are
unobtainium around here.  There's enough room to machine a 350 throttle
body for the 2" plates?  Really?  Hmm...

- Dave "casting odds looks at the lathe and rod hone" Williams