Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

Only $129 per chip for their cross fire conversion calibration.

Hhahhahhahahahahahhahahahhaahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Only $499 plus S+H for a 747 and some harness bits, and 1 custom prom.
$hit, I've given several fortunes away, drat.
Grumpy

A fool and his money are soon parted.
A stitch in time saves 9
Living with 7 dwarfs can make for a long wait at the crapper, etc, etc

Feds were here this morning,
thought we had maybe hijacked a plane.  Neighbor reported a 747 with dead
drivers at this location.....

Subject: Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.