From: "SPECTRO COATING CORP." <spectro@ma.ultranet.com>
To: <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
Subject: Re: Heat crazed mad scientist
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:29:28 -0400

Hi Kelly  - I have a TPIS airfoil I'd be more than willing to lend -
especially if you wanted to make a couple of extras up. I can supply the
bolts and special machined pieces that hold the airfoils in place. I was
thinking of trying to CNC some out of billet, so its been sitting there
while work continues on pther projects, but I think casting it your way
would be better.

Let me know what you think.

TTYL - Jason