Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

>To go this far and quit over a $50 gimme a break.  I really, doubt that
>you'll run a high 13 with what ya got here (in full street trim).  Maybe
>something to close with slicks but you can't run em on the street, and for
>the price of them you could have the TB.

OK OK OK OK I get the point, chillax man, I believe you, geez, rip my head off

BTW when you say hardwood, you mean as in a specific type of wood (im not a
wood worker type guy) right? I know whatever it is I have to cover it in
that R/C plane dope

>That's why I have the little guys around.  Reminds me about all the Fairy
>Tales folks repeat/hear/write.

Ahahahahahaha thats good

Oh and someone mentioned turbo city, fwiw ive spoken to them on the phone,
and know someone whos actually real close to them, has his car tuned by
them, and I have reason to believe they dont know jack, not to mention alot
of the things they sell for exhorbitant prices you can make yourself or find
somethign better ( pretty much all of it)

Pablo