Re: That a joke

Please don't take offense.
Just I got burnt by them.

Barry Gant sells the 2" butterflies for like $10, and I paid like $30-40 to
get my TB machined (there are no 2" cross fires, oem).  So figure maybe $70
all together, and they want 229, plus a 200 deposit.  Far is far, and I'm
trying to get the word/info out to get people into using EFI, they seem (and
they aren't alone) at keeping it a rich man's sport.  If you're trapped and
have no recourse, sorry about that, but I'm out to try and find cheap
alternatives.  Again, there are BBC Pickups in the junkyards, ya just gotta
look hard enough long enough to find em.  ie I spent 4 years looking for
some 3.8L buick blocks and in like 4 months found 4 for resonable prices
(total of 4 for $200).
   Go ahead ask why I picked the cross fire?.  I found 3 of them for a total
of like $70.  That was with all the snipped harness bits, and ecms.  Plan
way ahead, and hunt for bargains.
   Thinking cheap, and asking if someone has already done it, here, can save
ya a bunch of money.
Grumpy