Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

> BTW when you say hardwood, you mean as in a specific type of wood (im not a
> wood worker type guy) right? I know whatever it is I have to cover it in
> that R/C plane dope

Lowes/Home Depot: Oak = hardwood, Pine = soft. Depending on the app no
dope may be necessary. Figure it's gonna have gas splashed on the inside
and bits of oil on the outside.

When you get a dwell meter on the injectors, a method of monitoring timing
advance, and the ability to monitor O2 & EGT all at the same time I'd
guess you'll have a better chance at figuring out the real problem here.
Beg, borrow, or rent a scantool if you don't have one. Very different
problems often show similar symptoms.

See ya'll. It's a good time for a vacation. Starting n