Re: That a joke

Like I was saying, you can make all of those things. I did when I got
started and no one said it had to be aluminum( I actually made a TB spacer
out of Corian, very hard and heat resistant, and injector spacer out of a
peice of cutting board plastic), and grump just went over the easy & cheap
way to get 2" bores. It would completely defeat the purpose if you got a bbc
tb and then got a spacer adapter that necked down to run on your stock
manifold, dont believe the hype, youdspend loads of cash for minimal
improvement IMHO.

Pablo