Re: IAT range

<brutal snippage>

It's really the only way to try stuff out.
There is just no way to isolate item by item, without a ecm simulator (oww,
sounds better then bench).   Early in Promgramming 101, there were some
errors made when the bench wasn't right enough.  Having enough diagnostic
power is also a plus.  While on the P4s and newer Diacom, can handle most
chores, it's terribly lacking on the C-3s, IMHO (primary malfunction is no
pulse width).
Notta worry
Grumpy
   GN engine about ready to pull,  did pretty good, for an ol fat, one
lunged guy (had some help)......
   Feds were nosing around trying to figure out whatta 148 is.  I still
think it's a cover and they are still looking for a 747, or 727