Re: IAT range

You're right Barry, the OEM is set to be a little richer than it needs to be
(lean=detonation). It was mainly to play with the timing retard. I always
hated where GM put that darn IAT, so close to the intake ports.

Guys,  I do realise that this is a cheap-ass, unproven mod, but hey, I'm no
ECM wiz and I'm here to learn about that stuff. I haven't tried this on my
car, I doubted the result, but never hurt to ask.
Marc Ethier
91 GTZ Q4
88 Escort EXP