Re: IAT range

Wouldn't you put the sensor away from an excessive source of eat? I mean,
this sensor may not be picking up the right air temperature since this
manifold definately gets hot (hotter than the air box anyways)

 I hope your right about GM being logic on this things. On early Quads, the
IAT used to be near the air filter, and then has gone onto the manifold,
inches from the head.
Marc Ethier
91 GTZ Q4 88 Escort EXP