gas Grumpy rant

I just perchance do.
Having been a Ca Licensed Smog Guy I do have more then a passing
involvement.  BTW, also bought a $20K (back when 20K was alot of money)
Allen Machine to do inspections (well 1 of 3 partners).   I also, passed all
areas of the ASE program at time (engine brakes tranny body truck I've
forgotten how many tests they had, but we got a raise for each area we
passed).
   The "guy" that wrote the original letter is a very smart guy, and I wish
he had time to sub to this list.  He has more hands on time tuning then I'd
ever dreamed about having.
   If your claiming all the smog  guys in CA are talented mechanics your
being over optimistic, if you took personal offense to it, oh well.
   I found it rather funny, since even as a smog guy, I thought alot of the
other techs were mostly parts exchangers, and dam few mechanics.
   Grumpy
  Jumping thru hoops, with one lung, hahahahaha