Re: IAT range

> Ain't enough change in the IAT/MAT tables (from what I've seen) for it to be
>  worth while.  "extremely rich at WOT", which cal is this?.  If it's already
>  rich, like you say, why make it richer?.

theres actually tables in chiltons that show mat resistance as per air
temperature, a little resistance could go a long way....but you dont really
want to do that. i figure the reason youd want to run richer is just a
precautionary measure, running hard AND and anywhere near lean wont be too
much fun, not that im saying thats what will happen when you pin the
accelerator to the floor (itll actually be the opposite...unless your fuel
system is out of whack). when it comes right down to it, i guess its just
another gizmo to play around with =)