Re: gas Grumpy rant

Hey Bruce, don't be dis'in CA smog guys. We'll send your fruits and nuts
back! 8^)

I just had a horribly long talk with BAR on an engine swap. As scary as it
sounds, they were really interested in it and down right helpful to the
point of giving me their direct line to beat the referee into submission if
they won't sticker the swap.

TK