From: Bruce Plecan [mailto:nacelp@bright.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 3:18 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Good Weekend

Yes, a friend helped, but I got the engine out of the GN.   Working with one
lung (and steel rods in your back) is a bit tough, but it can be done.
Ain't bragging, just if ya thing it's tough thing, doing mechanics, hang in
there, where there's a will there's a way.

Got some neat stuff to go back on.......
Then finish the brakes, fuel pump, exhaust, translator, etc
Reassembly is the reverse of the above, hehehehahahaha
Life is good <g>
Bruce