RE: 4.6L Ford MAF was Re: Heat crazed mad scientist

I was thinking the same thing.... Although since I've been working on this
94 5.0L for the past month (yea ford) in my research I've found that it is
common to swap a 351 truck maf into them.
Yes the maf is frequency  only downfall it seems is the have no burn off...
hence gett dirty and hinder driveability...
Nother interesting tid bit... allmost all ford guy's transfer to maf because
of driveability and power.. us gmers change to sd??? Could be just options..
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy