RE: Heat crazed mad scientist

Where I used to work .. same thing.. he was the 2bl wizard.. also the 600
holloy wizard...
Tell ya it is nothing to do with surfaces.. more venturi and power
valves....
Can't say any more or I'll have to kill ya.

Boils down to it has more todo with smoothing the air as it passes through
carb.. cause you rely on that air for your mixture...
Efi doesn't matter..... same reason you can get away with bigger cams on a a
efier.
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division