Re: Someone was using CATS stuff?

He has a downloadable version at his site,

www.tunercat.com

What more do you need to know?.
I been using some of his stuff since it first come out, without any trouble.
He updated some of the stuff, and has posted the latest versions, so that
you can check back to get the latest stuff at no charge.
Grumpy