Re: Heat crazed mad scientist

> Every design has specifics about them.  You cannot compare the throttle
> body and the back of a truck.  Stop looking for an argument.

?? Just trying to illustrate a point.
I can, thou, compare even apples to oranges if I want.

> The only way to test this is to flow the throttle body before and after
the
> installation of a "airfoil".

Ooops, ya did it again, and agreed with me

  Performance numbers are the bottom line, but
> an increase in flow potential in the intake may be masked by many
different
> factors in the engine, drivetrain and other associated parts that we take
> for geanted as being constants.

If you make one change at a time, and one changes shows no gain, then for
all "Practical purposes" it didn't work.  If you generate more power it is
reflected in performance..  If your doing performance tuning with say a
clogged fuel filter then your not doing any tuning anyway.

  You have to isolate the unit, make one
> change and test it.  An increase in flow is what the manufacturer is
after,
> I don't necessarily belive it will make huge improvements in performance.

It's been shown to make no improvement