Electric Vehicle bragging (was Re: Heat...)

Oh, Ya? :-)  I'm working with an electric motorcycle that does 10.5 in the
1/4
mile at 125 MPH.  With approx. 400 cells, puts out almost 2 k amps :-)
It'll have 602 cells in a week or two.
It's over 100 MPH at 1/8th mile, so it could use a transmission.
http://www.killacycle.com

(Sorry for the non-gmecm content, but mabe in 20 years, gmecm will deal
with this stuff)