Cruise control and 92EFI

hey all;

I a have a chevy ZZ4 that I am transplanting into a Scout II
(really! see http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/scout/tpi.html )

I would like to add a cruise control unit to this project, before I
get to far into it. I am using a 1227730 ECM, and was wondering what
best ay to implement cruise control is. I have some GM hardware,
(looks like a diaphragm with a throttle cable, and some electronics
that came with it ) but I am not married to it.

 Can anyone point me to some info, maybe a diagram, that describes
how this stuff should be hooked up, better yet, is there an alternative
box that I could use that doesn't require the vaccum system..

any ideas?
Vinnie Moscaritolo KF6WPJ ITCB-IMSH-SKG
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042