RE: Someone was using CATS stuff?

Well, how about advantages and disadvantages, user interface, ease of making
quick changes/figuring out what's going on, how well it works (big deal with
LT1's since if it hangs/gets messed up during a reprogram, you're hosed
since you can't just erase the prom or grab another one, you're flashing the
PCM).

I've been thinking of going with LT1 edit, but this appears to be more
flexible and better priced, and if I decide to later I can use it to mess
with the ecm in my '92 full size blazer (which sooner or later is getting a
new motor) and my old Crossfire TA ('83, yea, I know I'll have to run a
different computer) I can use it there too, just get a prom burner.

Mark